As a support staff member to the team, it is my goal to assist the advisors with whatever I can to allow them to focus on the client and their needs. I strive daily to have a positive attitude, aide the flow of daily office tasks, while still promoting our firm’s element in the local community.
• Non-Licensed Administrative Assistant with IFP Securities, LLC
• Administrative Assistant to multiple wealth advisors
• Over 20 years of experience in client relations
• 5 years of experience in the promotional products industry
PROFESSIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helping advisors with daily transactions while adhering to compliance and regulatory policies.
- Assisting advisors in organizing and implementing seminars, events and scheduling appointments and other sales activities.
- Maintaining files and preparing correspondence and documents for advisors and clients.
- Processing new account openings, existing account transactions and compliance approvals.
- Customer contact and relationship builder.
- General office clerical duties.
- CRM integration: RedTail Technology, Wealth Box.
- CircleBlack, MoneyGuide Pro, YCharts, MorningStar, RetireUp
- Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade and Pershing LLC